Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mother with Cancer Chooses Love & Life

Inspiring Story of a mother who discovered she had leukemia when she was 21 weeks pregnant:
Mrs Webster from Birmingham, said: 'My doctor told me I needed to make a choice and decide whether I should keep my baby.
'To me, there was no decision to make. I had already bonded with my baby while she was growing inside me and as her mum, I had to protect her.
'Doctors kept telling me I should have a termination - but I had made up my mind, and my husband Martyn supported me.
'It's the best decision I have ever made. I can't imagine my life without my daughter.  Since having Jessica last April, I've had a course of chemo and I'm beating leukaemia.'...
...'I'll never regret keeping my little girl and delaying treatment. I might have risked my life for her, but she was worth it.'
Read the whole story here.

St. Gianna, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment