Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What To Do This Summer

Some students are already thinking about what their summers are going to be like - maybe some will work, some will takes classes, some will veg out, but why not spend your summer doing something for someone else?  When I was in college I spent two summers doing pro-life work and they were totally the best summers of my life giving me memories that I will never forget, developing friendships that I will always have, making a gift of self to those in need and growing in relationship with God intensely.  Pray about it, and if you can, consider giving your summer to Christ and his people.  Here is just a sample of some ways that you could do that:

Crossroads:


Counselor at Camp Wojtyla:


Catholic Urban Project:


These are just a small sample of ways that you can give of yourself this summer.  I'll probably post some other opportunities as the weeks roll on.

No comments:

Post a Comment