Thursday, April 5, 2012

"I desire that during these nine days you bring souls to the fount of My mercy, that they may draw therefrom strength and refreshment and whatever graces they need in the hardships of life and, especially, at the hour of death. 
On each day you will bring to My Heart a different group of souls, and you will immerse them in this ocean of My mercy, and I will bring all these souls into the house of My Father. You will do this in this life and in the next.  I will deny nothing to any soul whom you will bring to the fount of My mercy.  On each day you will beg My Father, on the strength of My bitter Passion, for graces for these souls."
Those are the words Jesus spoke to St. Faustina when he requested that she begin a novena to his Divine Mercy.  This novena lasts from Good Friday to the Second Sunday of Easter, now known as Divine Mercy Sunday.  The novena consists in praying for particular people as listed in the novena followed by the Divine Mercy Chaplet.  Click here if you would like to pray the novena which begins tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment